Tuesday, December 13, 2011

peace

<><>
<><>
<><>
<><>
Through my journey I am continuously encountering new levels and colors of peace. I am in awe of how this little word can translate into such a large emotion. Although I am at peace myself, I feel as though there is someone out there who needs a small reminder that peace is there, all you need do is ask. Whisper it to the Lord and let Him fill you with His peace. Pray these verses and claim them for yourself today. His promises are for you and they cannot be broken.

Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God"
This is one of my favorite verses because it reminds me that I don't have to be God. I don't have to control everything, I don't even have to worry about everything. All I have to do is remember to be still, and I know that He is God!

Claim your peace today my friend.

<><>
<><>
<><>
<><>
<><>
<><>
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.


John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment