Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Philippians 1:6

...There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears... Philippians 1:6

As I move through my new life with Christ, I am amazed at how I continue to grow. The changes His mercy has guided me through has been nothing short of extraordinary.

He has granted me the privilege of serving Him, and I have seen the blessings that come from complete surrender. This however comes with a cost. We must pay the price to experience life as He has intended it. At first, the price seems high, all He asks of us is everything we are. That's right, He asks that we surrender everything we think we are in order to become the people He intended us to be. I can honestly say, once you begin the journey, there is no end. You continue to grow and you are renewed every moment of your life. Following Him is not easy, I can honestly say it's been one of the most difficult things I've ever done, but the end result is well worth it. The journey I am on is more beautiful than I can describe, and all it cost me was everything. I received more from my Heavenly Father than I had to offer Him.

He will  continue working in me. His transformation will never be complete, and until He returns, I will serve Him. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment